Saturday, August 25, 2012

MINIMUM SYSTEM MICRO PROCESSOR

There are many things that are very complex to do by the micro processor. In the picture you can see an example block diagram of a system of micro processor minimum.

Address bus: the bus is microprocessor (µP) issued the address of a memory location of the I / O to store or read data. Data bus: the bus is microprocessor can send the contents of registers to memory or I / O, and receive data from memory or I / O.

Control bus: the bus is a signal microprocessor control - memory read / out, I / O read / write, interrupt acknowledge - to activate the device (memory or I / O) so that the output of the device is connected to the data bus. On this bus microprocessor also receives control signals from the device, interrup, reset.

Top Ro Ro Ro

0 comments:

Post a Comment