Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kai Blade Cycle Lego Great for Kids

[caption id="attachment_449" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="kai blade cycle"][/caption]

The Kai Blade Cycle Lego is suitable for children over 3 years of age, adults who love this game does not matter. Race after Rattla on Kai's Blade Cycle! Don't let him get away with the golden Hypnobrai staff and the anti-venom hidden inside!

Can Kai defeat his mind-controlling menace with the Blade Cycle's big blade attack? Yo u decide! Watch out for Rattla's hypnotic stare and tail as you battle for the prize! Includes Kai ZX and Rattla minifigures, golden Hypnobrai staff and 2 ninja swords.

Toy is a typical LEGO product, which is to say it is well designed and looks great assembled. I caved in to my son after WEEKS of him knowing this product existed, so I bought it for him. He LOVES it, although I fear this is not the last LEGO purchase I will make. Order now to avoid disappointment! on Amazon

Lego dad with a new Ninjago set for the little ones. The line came out last year and was quite a hit with the wee Lego fans (well at least in my house!).

So 2012 brings with it a new cartoon on TV and a new run of toys Kai Blade Cycle Lego! I'm coming to you from the parent perspective on this one (I buy for both my son and myself as an adult fan of Lego) as this was purchased for my 6 year old. I paid 15$ retail for this and was well satisfied for what was included at that price point.
Pros: A new version of the Red Ninja! This one comes with an improved helmet (the ninja's can finally look left and right) with some shoulder armor that can hold 2 swords on his back. The set also comes with one of the new snake men villains and a golden cobra staff. The toy itself is a lot of fun to build, as it combines some of the more technical Lego aspects with the Ninja theme. It took me about 25 minutes to completely assemble this so that my son could play. And according to him this set is "the most awesomest motor cycle ever!" It's rather sturdy and will actually roll along a hardwood/tile floor rather smoothly.

Cons: Not to many to find here, the piece count, mini figures and unique parts make for an all around good value at 15$. I think Lego stating that it "transforms" is a gross overstatement. It does not, when you press down on the top of it, the "blades" of the bike poke out. It is a cool twist, but not all that. Finally, why oh why is there an advertisement halfway through the instructions? That is really not needed.
Still, as with most Lego sets, the good far outweighs the bad. I would highly recommend this to any Ninjago fan! See all our product

Top Ro Ro Ro

0 comments:

Post a Comment